Because women CEOs rely on each other for
learning, accountability, encouragement, and support.
So much more than an actual “school”
CEO School for Women™ is a business growth, peer-mentoring, and coaching community for women entrepreneurs and business owners like you, who are committed to building your company, working ON your business, and eager to navigate to the next level.
CEO School is designed to stimulate the growth and success of your business.
You get practical tools, learn skills through online trainings, and meet regularly with experts and peers for instruction, sharing, accountability, and support. And FUN! Business can and should be FUN!
Whether you are focused on building your business and need some “incubating,” or scaling to build value for an exit on your own terms and accelerating into success, we have a community for you.
Yikes! Where Do I Start?
Sound like you?
- I survived startup but I can’t seem to get traction to make it “over the hump.”
- There is so much to do, I can’t seem to make any headway. Everything feels like a priority!
- I feel lonely, and uncertain if I’m on the right track.
- I’m feeling “stuck.” And overwhelmed.
- I learn best in a group, and from “doing,” rather than just reading.
- I could really use some encouragement, guidance, skills, accountability, and structure.
You may qualify for our EMERGING Growth Incubator for CEO School for Women™
Emerging Growth Incubator
CEO School™ Emerging Growth Incubator is designed for women whose business has survived startup and who are making the pivot to the growth stage.
Here’s what you can learn:
- How to choose the right business model to maximize growth
- How to build and USE an operating business plan for accountability and metrics in your business
- Marketing strategies that will accomplish the goals you set for your business
- Understanding and applying key financial principles, and tools essential to smart business management
- Basic budgeting and managing cash flow
- Hiring and management basics
- When and how to hire an expert
It’s normal to feel a bit lost or unsure. Real confidence begins with believing in your ability to learn and improve.
In CEO School for Women™, we’re all about developing your courageous self while sharing practical business skills, tools, and resources.
I need clarity and accountability!
Recognize yourself in any of these statements?
- My business has been successful, and I want to scale it without tipping into overwhelm.
- I need some expert guidance about new issues and how to balance as we grow
- I’m worried that I’ve missed the boat on specific skills to run my business well, and I’m frankly embarrassed
- I’m beginning to think about my “end game” and how I can set my company up for a successful exit on my own terms and timetable.
Check out our CEO School™
Advanced Growth Accelerator
Advanced Growth Accelerator
CEO School™ Advanced Growth Accelerator is designed for women who want to focus on scaling their business to the next level. FOCUS and ACCOUNTABILITY will be priorities, and we will emphasize strong financial skill building and applications. It is for those who need to know about exit strategies and how to grow their business so it will be ready when they’re ready.
The program is appropriate for parallel and serial entrepreneurs, as many of our participants are managing more than one business.
Here’s what you will learn:
- How to create and use your operating business plan for accountability and metrics in your business
- How to hire slowly and fire quickly (and manage employees in-between!)
- Understanding and applying key financial principles and tools essential to smart business management
- Marketing strategies will accomplish goals you set for your business
- Budgeting, forecasting, and managing cash flow
Authentic confidence begins with believing in your ability to learn and improve. We are all about developing your courageous-self while sharing practical business skills, tools, and resources.
Developed by Women for Women
Our underlying principles are Structure, experience, practicality, and support.
FUN is another key principle. We can all use a little more fun in our lives, and who better than our sisters to understand, and to laugh and play with!
And we like WINE. 🍷 It’s an important lubricant for our hard work.
Led by a veteran business advisor and coach, plus an exceptional faculty of experts, each class provides lessons you can apply to your business today, and that will serve you over the long haul as your business grows.
Accessible 24/7 to Fit Your Life
We’re becoming virtual and asynchronous in 2018 to accommodate your schedule! We serve up our practical curriculum online so you can dip in when your schedule allows.
And we hold our video conferences and virtual MasterMind Circles at the same time each month so you can anticipate them in your calendar. Because life happens, those are recorded in case you must miss one, and placed in your customized secured online portal.
Rather than rival graduate business schools, our curriculum is PRACTICAL, based on actual entrepreneurial experiences.
CEO School™ is designed for busy women like you, who want to implement and benefit from their new learnings immediately.
Unlike a lot of programs out there, we focus on teaching you skills that last a lifetime and grow as your business grows.
Do I Qualify?
Do you own your own business? If so, you might qualify! (If you’re still an aspiring entrepreneur, check out our programs for you at Corporate Fugees)
Have you survived startup and have a positive cash flow? If so, you might qualify!
Are you ready to put in some hard work to make your business stronger? If so, you might qualify!
Do you have reliable access to the Internet? That will be important. We’ve moved online!
Submit an application by clicking the button below
Schedule a phone interview with Nancy Chorpenning, Founder and Executive Director
Make a commitment to change your business!